We are centrally located in Spring, Texas, near FM1960, I-45, FM2920, Metro Park & Ride and Hardy Toll Road. Applewood Village is uniquely placed within walking distance to Klein elementary and middle schools, restaurants, CVS, Kroger’s, Starbucks, and many other food stores and businesses. We are conveniently located near major employers as well such as Houston Northwest Medical Center, Baker Hughes, and IAH. Just ten minutes west of Applewood Village are Meyer Park, Collins Sports Park, trails, lakes, Barbara Bush Library and the Pearl Fincher Museum of Arts. With so many major highways nearby, it is easy to get anywhere in Houston in a matter of minutes.
- Near I-45, FM1960, FM2920, Metro Park’n Ride, Hardy Toll Road and Beltway 8
- Moments to Klein Schools, restaurants and shopping
- Five minutes to Houston Northwest Medical Center, Baker Hughes and other major area employers
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport – IAH is only twenty-five minutes from Applewood
- Ten minutes to Meyer and Collins Parks and Cultural Center
- Walk to neighborhood restaurants and shops